Laila and Me Freeze Dried Raw Australian Salmon Bellies for Dogs
loaded with salmon and omega 3 fatty acids
- omega 3 has anti-inflammatory properties so its helpful for itching or sore joints
- salmon is also a good source of vitamin D which is essential for healthy bones and muscles
- salmon is sourced from Tassel in Tasmania which practices responsible and ethical fishing
- the bellies are nutritious and makes use of leftovers from the human supply chain
About Freeze Drying;
- Freeze drying ensure that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze-dried food has a shelf like of up to 30 years when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze-drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which makes it more cost-effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow
Available in two sizes: 60g & 140g